CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21

Merry Christmas!!

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

Among all festivals, Christmas is the one that I most enjoyed and looking forward every year.
Why?
No need any reasons right? Just as why you like a particular thing.
Perhaps Christmas falls on Dec, where as a student we are having holidays.

Well, last year I celebrated Christmas in Sarawak, and experienced something different.
This year, parties are going on everywhere, and my schedule is fully booked. Wao, hectic life...
XD

19th Dec
I was so honored to be invited by Aunt Judy, my piano teacher's mum, to celebrate this warm festival. Actually it was a cell group celebration and my whole family turned up as one of the guest. Well, appreciate the invitation from Aunt Judy a lot.

Food was indescribably nice and we have ice-breaking as well as some god's words & fantastic testimonial later on. Opps, missed the carolling part. How can a Christmas without Christmas carolling? Yup, here's come the impressive part. My piano teacher, Melisa; the drummer, Arthur and the violinist, Arthur's sister were performing for us! Three super duper good musicians wei! I really enjoyed that a lot man!

At the same day, there was a farewell party for chong hwa school choir. Promised to go, so I rushed there after the party was over. Trapped in school and I went home the next morning, sorry mum, really not inteded to worry you...

20th Dec
Yeah, happy b'day to Li De. He is my playmate since primary school. Appreciate the faith a lot. Hanged out with him, Kin hoe and my bro that afternoon. Watched Ip Man and then rushed to another xmas party again. Lolx...

A friend of my mum invited us. We went there earlier to swim. Yup, she has a pool in her house. So imagine how big it is... Yet still, my house is more comfortable, blek...
Food, gospel of god and testimonial and Christmas carrolling. Well, this time a carolling group came upon. Marvellous I would say, drunk in the beautiful harmony.

21 Dec
Went to church early in the morning with my bro and sis. Hehe. it was actually 10.30am.
Another wonderfull time I have! Enjoyed the performance by the lovely kids. The pastor was amusing.

On coming parties:
- 22 Dec, Great Eastern bla bla bla ( invited by Kin Hoe)
- 23 Dec, FCT Youth Reunion Night ( everybody is welcomed, tell me if you are interested)
- 27 Dec, Alvin's house ( all of you are also invited, tell me if you are interested too)

But something is missing... Would I be able to get it back? Kinda unlikely...
Whatever la, just be merry in this blessed big day ya! :)

May all of you have a wonderful time,
Merry Christmas and happy new year!

0 comments: