CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30

Handicapped

Sorry readers, was in quite a bad mood when I wrote the last post.
So, to make things clearer, my left shoulder dislocated AGAIN...

AGAIN?!
Yeah, again...

Just stop repeating the word "again" please, really pissed me off...
Fifth time in my life and it is the second time for 2008, sounds crazy isn't?

Well, for those who don't know, there are three types of shoulder dislocation namely anterior, posterior and inferior. This time was anterior but I did experienced the other two before. Sounds sophisticated right? Nothing to be proud of...

I have a Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for my injured shoulder May 08 but the doctor said surgery was not necessary. Since then I did some rehabilitation exercises where I found from the internet, hoping that I won't get into the same trouble again. So I did push up regularly, swimming and so forth.

Obviously I was wrong. The only way to prevent this is to stop playing basketball. This really makes me sad. Basketball has been my favourite sport for so many years and it was my primary tool to release stress!

For now, I can feel how weak my shoulder is and most probably I have to go for surgery. I can't assure that till I consult an orthopedist this Friday. Is really freaking me to stabilize my shoulder by screwing it...

To make thing worse, I'm a left-hander. So what can I do now?

Haiz...

0 comments: