CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25

Christmas Day

Yeah, is Christmas day, the day Christ was born 2000 years ago!
And I did something speical, something that I never did before
--- visit an orphanage!

Yaya, I know is like "wao!" but to clarify it, I was not helping nor contributing there. Indeed, I was experiencing something new. I also learnt that how lucky I am but I just take my family for granted. I want to change this before I regret, no use to cry over split milk right? Opps, a bit side-tracked, so back to the point. We went there together with two other organizations which I can't really remember what they called and I really don't know what were we going to do till I reached there. Luckily the speaker is quite strong in leading. Played some ice breakers yet I failed to break down the barriers between me and the kids there. Lolx... They are active but very very shy. Not to say introvert, maybe just not used to conduct with outsiders ba? But some of friends managed to mix with them, seems like I'm the cause. Too bad...

As we are choir members, so we wanted to perform. But sad to say that we didn't prepare anything so in the end we sang our camp sonng, Joy to the world and We wish you a merry christmas. Well, what you expect from the last minute preparation? But just give us a big hand for our attempt ya!

Later on, we went back to Kio's house for christmas party. Bought pizzas for dinner and started the party. Have some chit chat and played some funny stuff, which I did not have the mood to play with. Well sory for being such a wet blanket, what else to say? I left before the gift exchange.

Accidently came across this phrase:
The day love dies will be the virtual end of the world
--- Steven Spielberg


How true it is. The love that I'm talking about is not only the romance love okay? But the love of family, the love of your friends, the love of god etc... So try to reach out to them
more often, care more bout them because you and I need that a lot, so are they. Well, don't know what to continue so just call it a day ba! Anyway, is a blessed christmas to me rather than a merry christmas! Just can't get rid of the blue, too bad...

0 comments: