CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3

Goddess of the moon smile

Hey there, just finished law paper and kinda lazy to study leadership.
Well, kinda unhappy with my law paper, but since over already, what can I do?

I guess many of you noticed the unusual phenomena few days ago right?
Yeah, the Goddess of the moon smile.
Actually I saw it at 7 something, that time I was lazing around with Kin Hoe and Li De at the basketball court. One sitting for STPM while I sitting for final, so just came out to gasp some fresh air, and tata, Haha, how lucky I was to see it.
We tried to snap it down but failed. Hmm, what are you expecting out of a camera phone?

Alvin called me later on, just to tell me about the moon. Haha, I was like, wah...
That's what friend is isn't?
Haha, how glad I have friend like him.

0 comments: