CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31

This is what I do when I get bloody bored

Okay, though I'm reluctant to say so, facts show that the child in me never left me as I'm growing. In simple words, I'm childish XD

So, this is one of the games that I will play all night long, a game that I've tried n times yet still not gone stale.


PelPet Version 0 is its name.

Isn't it attractive?


No?!
Okay, more screens to convince you.

So, let's start!

I love the yellow ring! It is actually a protection.


Nothing can harm you with that protection.

As you collect more, the protection grows stronger and keep you out of danger.


Diamond worth 10 coins, so try not to miss it.


Bonus for collecting 50 coins!


What I prefer is the protection ring, it enables me to go further.


As you go further, everything moves faster and faster. At the same time, you will have to dodge the canon too. It definitely not easy.


And this is what happen if you fail to get rid of the obstacles.

Ouch, it hurts!


Trying over and over again and this is my highest score 172.


Oh no, is there no finish line?

With the playful background music, how could I not addicted to it? By the way, there are still lots of nice flash games in http://www.eyezmaze.com/. Check it out for more pleasure.

Well, 7 days to final, gotta get back to study now, ciaoz!

0 comments: