CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11

Short update

Due to my bro has an awful lot of assignments to be done, most of the time he's using the computer and when I got the chance to use, I have to do my last assignment too. So, apologize for not updating for such a long time.

Anyway, life has been going on smoothly despite the scorching hot weather and spent quite a lot of money in a week time. Oh no, got to tighten up my belt for the following weeks XD

Btw, final exam is in countdown mode, haiz another semester is going to end soon.SO FAST EH...

08/06 FIN 202 Financial Management
10/06 LAW 201 Company Law
15/06 ACC 200 Accounting Information System
17/06 ACC 203 Financial Accounting 2

What I hate most is dragging the exam period! My procrastinate nature will definitely lead me to laze around instead of studying. Too bad...

Having muscles sore now as I went to play badminton last Saturday. It has been almost half a year since my last exercise, luckily my belly isn't protruding. Just imagining myself with a pot belly alone unnerved me. Well, as for my left hand, I hardly do my rehabilitation... Still have some difficulties to raise it up.

Well, guess that's all for now and will update more in a short while, so stay tune ya?

p.s. Thanks for your initiative to make things right, appreciate it very very much~
p.p.s. Happy Belated Birthday to my dad, Alvin, Ting, Fish. Of course, happy belated mother's day!

0 comments: