CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16

Swine flu?!

Argh, I hate sore throat! Hate the feeling as if my throat has been dried up... consumed gallons of water but it just doesn't help. It makes me feel worst when I find no clue what caused this irritating infection.

OH WAIT!


Could it be SWINE FLU?!



Touch wood... I show no symptoms of flu XD

I just simply didn't consume sufficient water under the scorching hot weather =.=''

By the way, Hands Percussion is back again! Recall their last performance, words just cannot convey how good they are! So don't miss this out or else you will regret!
Click on the image for more info

Anyway, am looking for companionship and if you're going too, do inform me because I can get member's privilege, so you can enjoy a 10% discount. Lolx...

0 comments: