CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4

Random #1

What a hectic week I had. Been doing my assignments and finally it comes to an end. Nay, I find no sense of satisfaction on my assignments, but what is done is done, so just forget it. Anyway, I just want to thank Ting in advance, without your laptop, I might get into real trouble. Even though you might not read this, still thanks a thousand times over. And because of him, I started to believe maybe utilitarianism is not a Utopian idea. He is really really nice to everyone, he will just give you a hand even if you don't ask. So maybe I shouldn't deny the existence of utilitarian anymore. =D

Oh ya, I've been practicing Chinese yo-yo like mad this few days for the Malaysian Studies project. Lolx... I have to admit how dumb I am! I used 3 hours learning through trial and errors and at last the yo yo sounded, but my brother and my sister did that just not longer than 5 minutes! Argh...

I don't know why quite a number of my friends' birthdays fall on April, [Shrug] In chronological order, Hui Xin (31 March),Chui Wen (5 April), Kin Ho (6 April) and Joanna (7 April). See... Don't be surprise if you see me with a pot belly next time XD


Words for April babies:
To Hui Xin: It is really nice to know you, fun always double up when you are around! Always my "dai ka jie" XD

To Chui Wen: Hehe, surprised? Really lucky to know you and appreciate everything very much as well. Without you, I might skip all my classes started from day 1. Lolx... You can be very good, so be confident and work hard ya? =D

To Kin Ho: Opps, sorry that I can't make it to your celebration. Been knowing each other for more than ten years, you won't mind that right? Haha... Anyway, thanks for helping me all the time, see when let's go exercise, not basketball again of course. Football this time.

To Joanna: Never thought that I will meet you in HELP again. Haha, not bad you still remember me...

Sincerely wish all of you a very happy birthday, may all your dreams come true!


0 comments: