CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8

This is what pissed me off

I have to admit I'm rather bad temper, but this is what I totally can't tolerate with.


Well, I'm talking about the management in my school, and some of their employees. Despite the two lecturers whom have lost my respect, these two bloody idiots from the maintenance department who were supposed to help us to set up all the things we requested for our project just sat aside without telling us they were ready to set things up. In fact, they just tested the sounding system, that's all. I asked the department to send all the things over here before 11 and since it was almost 11, we sent someone to check with them, but they said no such things. Bloody idiot! So I went there myself and they told me their staffs were already there. So that two bloody idiot scolded me for kept on complaining for nothing. I am not a great observer nor I know how to read mind, you didn't tell me anything how would I know? Even when I asked them if they were controlling the sounding system for us he didn't mention anything other than sounding system. It is normal to assume they are just in charge of sounding system right? Or as the staff, you might ask me when all the things should be set up right? Maybe I'm too idiot. At the end of the day, I still apologized... Merely because we needed their help, it is no use putting the whole group into trouble.

Another thing that I feel so indignant is there are so many overlapping authorities! Darn, so many lecturers are talking about satisfying customers' needs, gaining competitive advantages, effective management but these are all nonsenses to the superiors. What the lecturer told us was different from what department of student affair told us. And the worst was I had already obtained an approval letter but the head of DSA said how could it be? What the crab! How many departments should I address just to get an approval for my project?

Not only this, I trapped in the car park for about 20 minutes to pay the parking ticket. Mind that we are paying it manually, and there's only one exit for students or visitors. You know what caused my temper to rise? Three brainless idiots in the pondok and only one was working! Why don't the other two come out and collect the fees behind the queue? A little ingenuity will do isn't? No wonder why government department always take so long to get thing done.

Aiz, I don't want to be a whining idiot, but I just can't stand all these. I know it is kinda rude, but just allow me this time, fuck you!

2 comments:

Hanson said...

i know u all going to melacca this weekend. unfortunately that i cant go with u all. anyway, hav fun!!

JC said...

Erm, I haven't ask my parent yet, haha... So, might not be going also. Btw, who are you? I mean which lee? XD
YOu know la, thousands of people called lee... But one thing I'm sure is you are from HELP and I know you. Lolx...