CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24

Malay & Indian Culture in need

So, this is another use of blog and hopefully it will makes my life easier.

As the title says, I need more information about Malay & Indian cultural for my Malaysian Studies' project. We are supposed to have an event introducing the culture of the three main races in this nation, i.e Malay, Chinese and Indian. No problem for Chinese part, but the other two, hehe... Too bad to say that I hardly got Malay or Indian friends so here I am looking for help.

So, what I would need is their costume (of the three races) for a small fashion show. Next we would like to have some performance representing each culture. For Chinese, we will be performing Chinese Yo-yo and if possible, join us in the performance. Outsourcing is allowed. However, we still need more information for the other two, so provide me with some of their traditional dances or any performance that are easy for dummies like me. After all, we don't have much time to practice and it is just a short event, last for 30 minutes at most. In addition, if so happened that you are interested to perform you can join us ya! Admission is free. Lolx..

With the publicity of my blog, I wonder how much feedback I would receive but do leave me a comment or send a mail to me if you got any ideas, your feedback is definitely highly appreciated. Thanks profoundly ('',)

0 comments: