CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10

Officially missing you

Never do I express my innermost feelings but as valentine is nigh, I am in a reminiscent mood again. Last year's valentine was extraordinary for me, so it should be normal for me to be a bit sentimental now, right?

So many things I wanted to write about but I just can't put it into words...

Well, might as well cut it short,
1. Although I am still thinking of being together with you, I knew it is totally absurd and impractical.
2. I've been trying to let go and as of late, all I want is to repair this alienated friendship, if and only if you want too.3. Thanks for all the sweet memories and happiness, I will treasure them forever and ever; thanks for encouraging me all the time; thanks for teaching me that we have to let go in certain circumstances. So many things I wanted to thank you, all in all, thanks for everything you've done.4. Sorry that I've burdened you; sorry for messing up your life; sorry for being a disturbance;I truthfully apologise.

Yeah, you are definitely someone that I don't want to lose, and perhaps for the last time I say:

I love you



p.s Happy valentine!

0 comments: