CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15

Valentine

Just wanted to update myself with news and I saw this funny photo from The Malaysian Insider


Lolx...

p.s. It was actually members of a German winter swimming association, wearing fancy dress, are seen during a bathe in the Baltic Sea at the beach of Ahlbeck, northern Germany, Saturday, Feb 14, 2009. - AP pic

So, how was your valentine's day? Were you as crazy as them? Wearing red, love shape undies, together with roses and chocolates and confessing to our loved one? Haha...

Or


Having a valentine's diner in the jungle? Like what Tarzan & Jane used to do? Lolx...

p.s. I went to zoo negara a couple of day before and saw this. Creative enough?

Nevermind how you celebrate with your loved one, always remember that it is the thought that counts; and for those who are single like me... Erm... no comment.

As for me, I hanged out with Chui Wen, Ryan, Alvin, Ah Xing, Wen Hao and Xiao Lian at Mid Valley. Too bad I can't watch Red Cliff 2! In fact, we watched Pink Panther 2 as The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was sold out too. Gosh... If you enjoy Johnny English, this would be exactly the one you might like it. Anyway, it is hilarious, only thing that puzzled me is why the movie is called Pink Panther 2 when there's no sight of Pink Panther throughout the movie? Forget about the animated one, I don't count him as part of the movie.

Despite that, we had a gourmet lunch at 香港粥面家 (Canton-i). Alvin brought us to this cosy restaurant in The Garden. Since it is located in The Garden, needless to say the price will be rather expensive, but it is acceptable and you will definitely willing to pay for it. I mean the restaurant makes me feel at home, in addition the food are just too scrumptious! So, what else are you complaining at? If you haven been there before, don't hesitate to give it a try. Opps, we didn't take any photos or else just by looking at them will make your mouth water! Seriously...

Well, nothing much to write. Just sincerely wish those who are in love appreciate the special one and if you so happen to bump into Cupid, just do me a favour, tell him that I'm looking for him.

0 comments: