CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28

Back to school

Haha, going back to school makes me feel good, at least it puts a full stop to my "miserable" holidays. Well, my last few posts are kinda negative and emotional, so just flush with a good news;

Tata...



I'm still standing a chance to get either partial or full scholarship to UQ!

Buahaha.... It means I have to work harder if I want to realize my dream to study aboard! So wish me luck ya!

Nothing much happened during the first week of school, except kinda headache on choosing what subjects. But at the end, I'm taking four subjects:
1. ACC200 - Accounting Information Systems by Mr Gavin Chong
2. ACC203 - Financial Accounting 2 by Dr Steven Liew
3. LAW 201 - Company Law by Ms Chitra Latha Ramalingam
4. FIN202 - Financial Management by Mr Selvanadan

3 out of 4 days are having 8am class, which mean I have to wake up early! But my bigger concern is my lecturer. So far only Ms Chitra gives me a good impression, others are kinda... erm... below decent, especially Dr Steven. I wonder is he teaching the right concepts? By the way, as I promised to myself, I need to work harder and get a better results this year, so...

I like Accounting Information Systems; I like Mr Gavin Chong;
I like Financial Accounting 2; I like Steven Liew;
I like Company Law; I like Ms Chitra;
I like Financial Management; I like Mr Selvanadan;
I like Accounting Information Systems; I like Mr Gavin Chong;
I like Financial Accounting 2; I like Steven Liew;
I like Company Law; I like Ms Chitra;
I like Financial Management; I like Mr Selvanadan;
I like ...


p.s. Went to Beautiful Tone- East & West and it is really really nice, those who missed it, too bad... I particularly like the second part, which they performed John Rutter's opus but it doesn't mean LuZaiYi is incompetent. Guys, you all did a great job! Listening to them, there's an urge to stand on stages again...
p.s. Those who are fighting for the scholarship, let's work hard together!

0 comments: