CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3

Starts in 2009

Hey, peeps! How's your new year so far? Hope all of you in good condition ya!

For me, it doesn't seem to be a good start. Well, life is tough...
Yesterday my results was released. Very bad I would say... Do I deserve such a low grade?
I did study hard but it just turned out the other way round... Maybe I did not study hard enough. Got to work harder this year. Well, swear not to let my CGPA drop any further!

Back to my feeble shoulder.
Had MRI scan straight after the consultation yesterday, unlike Subang Medical Center which I had to wait for 2 weeks last year. Thanks God, or else the whole process might be procrastinated and that's all for my CNY. Sad wei...

Hmm, if nothing goes wrong, will undergo surgery on 13 Jan. Operation will last bout 2 hours, hopefully I won't wake up half way through the operation. Lolx...
By the way, it's just a normal operation, no life risk, so chill la.

That's all for today, ciaoz!

0 comments: