CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9

Get well soon

Kinda shocked when I read Jia's blog and found out Yean met an car accident this morning. Hey, it happened on Monday and now only I know it? Should have told me earlier right?

I'm not updated with blow-by-blow description of the accident but as far as I'm concern, Yean and his dad were traveling on motorcycle when a fast-coming car tried to take over another car and then... Well, no idea what happened next but the fact is they both injured, even the rim of the car in front of them flew out. Yet, the worst is that the fellow hit and run! Darn! Yean's daddy injured badly, his leg and hand were both fractured while Yean got cuts all over his body. Unlike his dad who is still in hospital now, he will recover after some rest. Thanks God!

He reminded me of Yong Jian who fell down from motorcycle last month. Tried to contact him but failed so don't know how is he now. Been some times since we last met.

And back to myself, will be on my "3-days-2-nights special holiday" from 12 Jan to 14 Jan. Well, the only companion there will be the idiot box. Hopefully HBO will have some nice movie on board during this period, or else I might be bored to death.

CNY is just around the corner. This year might not be able to go around to visit you guys like what we did last year, though I will still miss you all! As I might not be able to blog after the operation, might as well greet all of you Happy Chinese New Year and have a properous year! Take care ya!

p.s. Those who are in injury list get well soon ya! ('',)
p.s. For those who are driving now, be a safety driver, better late than never; be considering and think of you
r love one

0 comments: