CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12

Lousy management

Wondering if wi-fi is available now in hospital? DEFINITELY NOT!
I'm blogging in my house now, instead of watching HBO in hospital.

If you ask me what happened, the terrible management should be blamed. Gosh, no room for me?! Isn't everything confirmed last week? Yet they asked me to keep on waiting till they managed to find vacant room and the point is they got no idea how long it will take. Hello, 2 hours of waiting isn't short and we are not born to wait for the admission! Why are we bearing your consequences of poor management? That isn't the worst part though. My dad requested to send me over tomorrow morning for the operation and you know what they told him? We will still charge you for today's fee. Wtf... Are you all robbers? Is better still if you ask each and everyone who enter the premise to pay, fastest way to become rich. One word for the managers, SUCKS! Go back and study your management!

By the way, operation will be at 11am tommorrow and will last for 2 hours. Thanks for those who plan to pay me a visit, but try not to la. The hospital is already congested. Lolx... Oh ya, though it is far away from us, let's pray for the Palestinian.


0 comments: