CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6

The Power of 7

Surely there are some special dates in your life that you never wanted to forget, I believe so? As in my birthday? Haha, just joking. Who the hell will care about it?

As for me, there's quite a number of dates I never wanted to forget and one of them is 070707, the "lucky seven day". But it wasn't lucky at all for me.

This was a day where I experienced happiness, frustration and ruefulness at the same time.
This was a day where I found the the most precious treasure of all things, friendship.
This is a day I will never forget for the rest of my life.

Why?

All because of "The Way I Am".

Anyway, all the best to my beloved friends out there! Even though we are no longer as close as we used to be, but as always, I still care for you!

1 comments:

kio♥ko said...

The Power Of 070707
I will never forget too^^
love you guys forever