CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20

Renovation

Alright, don't be panic, you're in the right place if you're looking for my blog, only that I've changed the template.

It used to be black in colour, giving a dull and deadly impression but not anymore! Reason to renovate? Well, it's simple. It's about to reach 50 posts (is this a reason?!) and this blog is about 7 months old (is this a reason too?!)! On top of that, I'm bored with the template (this sounds more convincing).

Haha, whatever reason it is, I like my blog more now because it looks more cheerful and more delightful, don't you think so? But one thing I dislike about the new template is that photos and words have been lighten, as if shrouded in mist. Tried to remove it but unfortunately all the codes are too foreign to me, so can't help much.

Anyway, all the gadgets have been carried down, credit to my brother because he did this for me and freed me from the cumbersome process for embedding them one by one again. Arigato!

As you can see, there's a music player on the right hand side. To avoid annoyance, the auto play is disabled, so click the "play" button if you would like to check out what is my taste of music as I'll arbitrarily add songs that I enjoy listening. So, do hope you enjoy them too!

0 comments: