CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21

L.O.S.T

Staying up late in such a late hour, or in the early morning not because of assignments, merely because I'm lost. In what sense? I don't know... Just lost, as simple as that.

Enjoying the serenity of the darkness and hoping that dawn will never come. Weird, for the first time in my life having such thinking. Maybe I should learn the art of silence...

Just don't pry on this issue, as I'm not being emo nor I'm down, just LOST. Even if you do so, I might not know how to answer, because I'm L.O.S.T. Lost in a sense that I want to be alone for a day or two, and I will be fine.

Yeah, just lost... Like a man suddenly lost his eye-sight, not knowing where he is and where's the future. Get what I mean? Bet you don't. Anyway, I will be fine and smiles will soon hang on my face again, I promise. Not to anyone, but myself.

0 comments: