CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4

It's TIme to Shake off My Languor

It was only two weeks away from my last semester but I felt like ages that I barely remembered what have I done within this short break. Yet, I have stepped into a new page of life. Sigh, time does fly, no?

Recalling the elusive memories of the past two weeks, thank goodness I still managed to do so, the first week was rather full with outings and activities; whereas the following week was submerged in the world of fiction.

Certainly there were things that prompted me to share about in between, but as always, laziness got the most of me. Haha... Never mind, here's a quick look of some of the near past events.

Dreams in November
I think I was a bit out of my mind for buying ticket worth RM 58 instead of the cheapest, but this alone is enough to prove how good they are, erm, at least to me. Anyway, I went with Ming Yee and Han Wen.

Different from their past performances, drums were of little concern during the first half. In fact, they started off with some sort of lion dance as well as fan dance, emanating a strong sense of Chinese tradition. It's not boring though, the girlish and awkward posture amused the crowd. But things changed a 180 degree half way through the end of the first half. Still no sight of drums, but several glasses filled at different water levels. Yeah, glass music. The tinkling sound was definitely soothing, accompanied by a child-like melody, it made everyone felt young again.

After the intermission, they resumed to their normal style. Abstract. Impressive. Heart thumping. The zenith of the performance was the blindfolded soloist playing a variety of percussion instruments. IT'S DAMN GOOD!

Of course the performance followed a story line that I couldn't put them into words and everyone has a different interpretation. So I might as well leave it to your imagination.

MoneyTree "Red Carpet" Party
Went together with Darren and Rou Shian. Nothing much to talk about this other than I found myself seriously lack of soft skill and general knowledge. Well, I might be a bit over worried but I'm going to graduate in no more than a year's time! Knowing that soft skill is of paramount importance in today's workplace, it means I have to start equipping myself if I wanted to survive in the future. Oh no....

Apart from all these, I brought my youngest sister to national library so as to dispel her boredom. Or maybe to stop her from disturbing me, lolx...

Other than that,
1) surprised Tambi for his 21st birthday with Chia Yi, Yong Jian, Feng Ling, Hao Jia and Maggie. Steamboat again.
2) yamcha with Xing Yean, Jun Ming and Zhen Tai some days later.
3) watched 2012 with Toby
4) watched Mulan with my family

Well, apparently I'm too lazy to continue writing xD.

Anyway, I will be off to Youth Camp next week, which means I'm going to skip class. Who cares about assignment, huh? Well, I do. Sigh, better start doing them now...

0 comments: