CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14

Elevate Youth Camp

Hello people! Exhausted yet rejuvenated, I'm back from youth camp. Only away from KL for 5 days but I find it hard to adjust myself back to the hassles of life. The deep blue sea, the starry night, shooting stars... how much I miss them =)


I had a different experience in this camp than in the past because I was one of the game committees this time. Planning and playing are two totally different stories, still, it was fun. Perhaps the other members (Alvin, my brother, Naomi, Arnold and John M.) absorbed all the stress, afterall, my attendance at the meeting was pretty bad. Anyway, I think all of us deserve a big hand for the good job done. Come on, don't be stingy, will you?

Beside the games, I enjoyed each and every session very much, though I fall asleep in one or two sessions. Evangelist Cart Butler is awesome! I was pretty worried I couldn't understand him at first because his Australian accent is very strong. Fortunately, everything turned out unexpectedly well. Pretty cool, huh?

Proudly present to you...


The Foos

The Champion

The SHANE

The Beta Bon Bon Bam

The Arthur

The SuperGarfield

Elevated!

1 comments:

Hiroyuiji said...

I missed camp too, it was just awesome, and it's been a tragic these days that live ain't scheduled....