CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1

C'est la vie

Walking down the journey of life, once again, another crossroad laid in front of me. With no clear directory, I was torn between the two.


Squinting hard at the left, I saw no end.
Turning to the other side, the end shrouded in a mist.

"Which path should I take?"

I hesitated, evaluated and finally made my move.

Never know where the road eventually lead me to, never know what is coming next, but I know for sure this is my decision, of which I feel comfortable with and I shall never regret.

Although there are thorn bushes, I shall overcome it with patience and joy.
A gentle answer quiets anger, but a harsh one stirs it up
Proverbs 15:1

I will cling on this as I walk along. Point out my mistakes and correct me, for I'm only a human being.

0 comments: