CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16

Quando Quando Quando

Lolx...

When I read my last comment only I found I was not making things clear. Hmm, perhaps I shall draw a line here.

I'm over her.

In fact, there is someone else dwelling in my heart and she is

Opps, did I just blurt out her name? Silly me, I shouldn't.. Well, just keep it low profile okay? You don't want to see me blush like a tomato right? So don't ask.


Having said that, doesn't mean I'm going to shut her out of my life.
I will still greet her on any occasion, say King's birthday, New Year, bla bla bla...
I will still heave wistful sigh reminiscing the good old days.
I will still do whatever I used to do, the only difference is with another frame of mind.

So, don't give me that I-can't-stand-you kind of expressions anymore. =)

And as for my lovely Juliet, tell me quando quando quando...

0 comments: