CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10

My lacrimal gland has became slightly active recently, so active that I almost tear while I was indulging myself in Glee for the past two weekends. It reminds me of my high school, only not so fulfilling; it reminds me of all my broken dreams, reigniting the courage to dream big again; it reminds me of the unfinished journey with you,  with melodies best remain unsung. 


Somehow, I still think maybe one day, you'll come back to me like how it always happens in movies. But neither am I Leo nor you're Paige. It's glad to see how happy you are now. Oh please, make no mistake, I'm happy now, even though the end of the road to full recovery is still  unseen, and every now and then, I still miss you, as a friend. 

 Anyway, I like this song so much recently, one more song added into my weird music collection, well, I've always have weird taste, don't I?  :p

0 comments: