CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9

Picks & Pickles of the week

Well, a lot of things going on in these few days that somehow make me not in a study mood that I'm supposed to be.

Surprised. Touched. Thrilled. Bewildered. Grateful. Can't find any word that can convey my feelings precisely. All in all, I'm really thankful for everything you all have done and I appreciate them very very much. Thanks in advance :) Will tell you guys what's going on once I get everything I need and most probably will be the next post. So stay tune to find out the greatest "infiltration" in the history. Lolx... Once again, arigatou gozaimasu!

Okay, back to the gist, I fetched my brother to his school (APIIT) after his piano practical exam last Friday. While he was taking part in Math Exploration, I decided to swim at Bukit Jalil Aquatic Stadium with Alvin. Who knows luck wasn't with me. It was having Malaysia Mini Olympic and wasn't open for public until the next day. Fine. Went to another stadium near Tun Razak but it was closed for the same reason too, just that it was another competition.

Gosh... We then went to Bukit Jalil Golf Club (rich men's club) but the pool is only open for members and members' guests. Without a membership card, nothing you can do. Desperated, we decided to try our luck by asking an auntie to invite us as her guests. Maybe it was because of our honest face, she didn't hesitate to agree. In the end, we paid RM9 each and enjoyed ourselves, including sauna service. Too bad that I still don't know how to swim even though Alvin has been teaching me. I just can't relax my whole body and swim like a fish. Swimming is hard man...

Is over 12 now and my birthday ends with a satisfaction note, though I am expecting some "latecomers". Haha.... Once again, thanks profoundly to those who turned up to surprise me, those who smsed me with birthday wishes, those who left their comments on facebook, those who tricked me to cyber cafe and those yet to come... I beg your forgiveness if I missed anyone out, be kind enough to remind me.

It is not how expensive the cake is, nor how expensive the present is, but the thought that counts. Never mind I got no tangible present, for what I've received (or going to receive?) is invaluable and imperishable. It warms my heart every now and then, gives me strength when I'm weak, cheers me up whenever I'm demotivated, paints my life with colours, what tangible goods could have done this? None.

You made my day! I love you, my family and friends! ('',)

p.s Stay tune ya ^^

0 comments: